[Vtigercrm-developers] How to test 5.0.3 from svn ?

xavier dutoit vtiger at sydesy.com
Mon Mar 5 20:49:36 PST 2007

Hi,

I know I´m probably late in the show, but I´d like to test the 5.0.3
branch, using svn.

The problem is that I have some custom patches and new functions on my
svn 5.0.2 I´d like to keep, or at least have a clear view of what has
changed between my patched version and 5.0.3

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/5.0.3

I suppose I´m not the only one in that case. How did you do it ?

How do you upgrade your local copy everytime there is a minor 5.0.x version ?

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Otherwise, I developed an import feature that deals with
duplicate/already existing contacts and accounts. Can I submit it or
is it featurefreezed ?

X+