[Vtigercrm-developers] Ticket comments

scott at centritechsolutions.com scott at centritechsolutions.com
Mon Mar 5 12:13:45 PST 2007

What I need is some type of output to a table that shows comments of certain tickets.  What would my sql statment be to achieve this?

I.E

SELECT ticketid, assignedto, ticketcomments, createdtime WHERE ticket status is equal to 'Open';

If I have this sql statment then I would think I should be able to print the results out to a html table and that would be sufficent for me.  It doesn't even have to be integrated into any modules.  I could just call the url directly such as www.crmserver.com/getTicketComments.php

Thanks
Scott