[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing the colors of the graphs within the cockpit

Minnie minnie at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 28 01:13:31 PDT 2007

Dear Tzenk,

          To change the bar color in horizontal bargraph, kindly try to change the following line in modules/Dashboard/horizontal_bargraph.php(line no : 111)

$fill =& Image_Graph::factory('gradient', array(IMAGE_GRAPH_GRAD_VERTICAL_MIRRORED, 'blue', 'white'));
Eg : $fill =& Image_Graph::factory('gradient', array(IMAGE_GRAPH_GRAD_VERTICAL_MIRRORED, 'green', 'white'));

For vertical graph, do the same changes in modules/Dashboard/vertical_bargraph.php(line no : 114)

I hope this is the fix for your problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

----tzenk at gmx.net wrote ----

                                                                                    Hi all,
i don´t get any answer from the forum on this, so maybe someone from the
list can help me with this question:

Hi all,
i have gone through http://pear.veggerby.dk/forum and
http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/ImageGraph_-_General and all the files
in my vtiger install vtigerCRM/Image to get an answer on this. I have
studied here
http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/docs/latest/li_Image_Graph.html
but i just can´t find the place in the code where to do a simple(?)
change of the blue bars on the startpage.

In include/utils/GraphUtils.php line 65 -72 it says

/**This function is used to generate the n colors.
* Param $count - number of colors to generate
* Param $start - value of first color
* Param $step - color increment to apply
* Return type array - array of n colors values
*/

But when i change the colors within

function color_generator($count = 1, $start = '33CCFF', $step = '221133')

which is a light blue (33CCFF) and almost black (221133)

nothing changes.

When i change the color in /Image/Canvas/GD/PNG.php on line 64

$transparent = '#123ABD';

nothing changes.

Trying changes within all files that have entries related to colors
NOTHING CHANGES.

Doing almost 50 changes within over 20 files in the IMAGE folder in
vtiger root just one thing really made a change and changed the
backgroundcolor of the Cockpit in /Image/Canvas/GD/PNG.php on line 88

'fill' => 'white',

if i change the 'white' to anything listed within /ImageColor.php on
line 502
this is really changing the color. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I NEED!!!

I just want to change the "blue bars" to "green bars". That´s all. There
are a lot of descriptions on the above sites and even a lot of comments
within the vtiger files, but when i make changes , save the file i
changed, empty the browser cache and reload still absolutely nothing
changes.

So i am really at the end of my research and still couldn´t find any
solution. I am doing something wrong, i am sure, but i don´t know what.
Did someone of you ever managed to change the color of the Cockpit bars???

TIA
Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com