[Vtigercrm-developers] v5.0.3 - PHP 5.2: Patch Naming Convention

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Mon Jun 25 06:48:41 PDT 2007

* Gopal <gopals at vtiger.com> schrieb:

Hi,

> We are planning to have the following naming convention for _vtiger CRM
> 5.0.3 - PHP 5.2_ compatible patch:
>
> *vtigercrm-5.0.3-php5.2-patch1.zip

Well, the first two parts are obviously clear.

Still unclear to me: what is that patch actually about ?
Fixing it to get running on recent PHP ?

hmm, if it doesn't break w/ older versions, it should go into
upstream ASAP. otherwise I'd consider it as just an temporary
fix, until we've got something stable (depending on some
specific PHP version is NOT what I'd call stable).

BTW: I'd prefer gz over zip, so, ie.

vtigercrm-5.0.3-php5.2-fix.diff.gz

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service