[Vtigercrm-developers] SVN access is fixed

Minnie minnie at vtiger.com
Mon Jun 25 06:10:31 PDT 2007

Dear Frank,

          Kindly try to checkout from the following location
http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/
I hope this help you out. Feel free to intimate me, if you've any problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

----fp at crm-now.de wrote ----

                                                                                    FYI, its now running, both on Tortoise and Smart SVN
Someone did a fix on the server side, thank you!
Regards,
Frank

Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com