[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 18, Issue 5

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Mon Jun 11 12:05:48 PDT 2007

I still have problems getting access to the SVN.
When I try https with Smart SVN I get timeout and  http reports:
svn: PROPFIND of /cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/tags request failed on
'http://trac.vtiger.com/'
I also tried Tortoise SVN client with no luck.
Whats so special with the new SVN?
Regards
Frank