[Vtigercrm-developers] ATTENTION: vtiger Trac Maintanance on June 7, 2007

Reiche, Andreas Andreas.Reiche at LGN.Niedersachsen.de
Fri Jun 8 01:27:11 PDT 2007

Hi Gopal,
I have problems with the new SVN repository location because i'm sitting
behind a firewall which blocks HTTP access to
a SVN repository.
For that purposes the old repository on fosslabs was also available via
HTTPS which is accessible.
So can you provide access also via HTTPS PLEASE!

Thanks and regards,

Andreas Reiche,
LGN ( Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Niedersachsen)

www.lgn.de <http://www.lgn.de>

  _____

Von: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com
[mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] Im Auftrag von
Gopal
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007 18:01
An: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Cc: khaja at vtiger.com
Betreff: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] ATTENTION: vtiger Trac Maintanance
on June 7, 2007

Dear Team,

I am pleased to inform you all that we have successfully migrated our
SVN repository and Bug Tracking systems to our Network:

http://trac.vtiger.com <http://trac.vtiger.com>

PS: Developers & Testers are requested to bookmark the new URL for
future reference.

I take this opportunity to thank mmbrich
<http://forums.vtiger.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1397>  (One of
the prolific members of the vtiger community) of fosslabs.com for
providing infrastructure for more than ONE YEAR.

Please get back to me if you are experiencing any issues while accessing
our new trac network.

Best Regards,
Gopal

Gopal wrote:

Dear Team,

We are planning to migrate our Trac from fosslabs network to vtiger
Network on June 7, 2007.

Maintenance Details:

1. Change of URL

Present URL: http://vtiger.fosslabs.com <http://vtiger.fosslabs.com>

After movement: http://trac.vtiger.com <http://trac.vtiger.com>

Note:  In http://trac.vtiger.com <http://trac.vtiger.com>  we have
dumped some old data for the testing purpose, which will be cleaned
during maintenance. Hence, don't enter any real data before maintanance.

2. Maintenance Schedule