[Vtigercrm-developers] want to upgrade code of Price Book and give it free

admin admin at giftopt.ru
Wed Jul 25 13:54:39 PDT 2007

Dear Richie,

I have own small business of products sales and service sales.
Also my first job programmer and system administrator.
I fixed some e-mail bugs for Russian language for 5.0.2 version.

And now looking on Price Book.
Hope we an help together. Because I have marketing grade and have some
ideas.
I want to extend table vtiger_pricebookproductrel but don't know how add
fields into web form.
And ask you for some support of my mind and time.
So have now some ideas.
1. Add fields "Margin %" and "Margin Absolute" where Margin Absolute is
major.
2. We will have final price from Cost in two ways.
    a) As Cost + % of Cost
    b) As Cost + Money (Margin Absoulute)
3. Import and Export features for e-shops. Its very important. CSV is ok.

If you ready to support my efforts I wiil code it and sent you as GPL
for sure.
Thanks! Hope you will answer asap cause it very important for my e-shop
and managers.
Good luck!

<http://pri.local/phpadm/tbl_properties_structure.php?lang=ru-utf-8&server=1&collation_connection=utf8_general_ci&db=vtigercrm502&table=vtiger_pricebookproductrel>