[Vtigercrm-developers] Patch integration - Status

Minnie minnie at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 18 03:40:07 PDT 2007

Dear  Team,

           This mail is mainly to update our community about the status of Patch integration. Till now we have reviewed around 36 patches.  Out of which some of the patches integrated in vtiger CRM and some of them are not.  Kindly find the details

            Total
             36

          Fixed(Integrated)
             20

          Invalid
             13

          Duplicate
             2

          Worksforme
             1

For more info refer the link
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=5.0.4&type=patch&order=priority
Still we have 6 more patches to be reviewed. I update you about these patches later. Feel free to intimate me if any valid patch considered invalid.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.