[Vtigercrm-developers] New Modules Forge Upload

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Jul 13 11:46:19 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Forge upload seems to be working correctly now.

I have just uploaded new versions of TSDomains and TSTimesheet upgraded
to vtigerCRM 5.0.3

I would like to publically give thanks to MotionMill for supporting part
of the cost of the upgrade of these two modules.

I have also uploaded a new version of Timecards which only includes bug
fixes (Thanks Scott Brown).

I would like to publically give thanks to Dan Means of TeamSRS for
supporting part of the cost of the upgrade of the Timecard module.

I have also uploaded Finnish translation of Timecards (thanks Karri).

Have a nice weekend.

Regards, Joe
TSolucio