[Vtigercrm-developers] ATTENTION: vtigerForge Maintenance on July 4-5, 2007

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 5 10:57:53 PDT 2007

Dear Team,

I am happy to inform you all that we have successfully completed Forge
migration to our network.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Matt (mmbrich - valuable
vtiger community member) and Khaja (vtiger - IT folk) for their valuable
efforts in making this happen. Particularly Forge migration is very
ticklish job and Khaja has spent a lot of sleepless nights.

Now forge is available at: *http://forge.vtiger.com*

PS: Kindly update your bookmarks and let us know if you experience any
issues with our new setup.

Best Regards,
Gopal