[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.03+php 5.2.x + Postgresql 8.1 Ready to test

Don don at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 2 02:50:14 PDT 2007

Hi Dome,

Currently Jens Hamisch and other community members are working actively
on the Postgresql support for vtigerCRM. Their developments are
available in the jens branch in the vtigerCRM svn
(http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches)

Currently the branch is upgraded to support Postgresql with vtigerCRM
5.0.3 rc2.

It will be good if we can port your changes into the jens branch to
support Postgresql  for vtigerCRM 5.0.3 .

One advantage here is that, we can maintain all changes to support
Postgresql  in a single branch.

Jens, we will require your views on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Don