[Vtigercrm-developers] How do I retrieve Contact record id?

Brian Laughlin brian at pr2k.com
Fri Feb 23 18:54:28 PST 2007

Joe,

Thank you so much.  That did the trick.  I'm trying to track events to manage events on contacts and leads.

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=13740&highlight=

I have a very rough working example.  My hope is someone who can actually code in Php, unlike myself, picks it up and evolves this.  It has tremendous application.

I'll be posting on it soon.

Regards,

Brian Laughlin