[Vtigercrm-developers] admin and standarduser

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Wed Feb 21 02:49:30 PST 2007

I think the issue of the "admin" and "standarduser" must get addressed
again. There is nothing wrong in creating such users during the
installation. But what is then? If both users can't get renamed we have a
security issue. Possible intruders know the username already and have search
for a password only (and we know how an average user password looks like,
don't we). In addition, a user with the name "standarduser" is not really
needed, so why not gave it the possiblility to rename it?

Regards,
Frank