[Vtigercrm-developers] schedualed tasks not running / properly

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sun Dec 23 19:47:35 PST 2007

Hi,

Warning: require_once(include/database/PearDatabase.php): failed to open
> stream:

No such file or directory in
> C:\xampp\htdocs\vtigercrm\include\utils\utils.php on line 34

The files included in vtiger is relative to the base directory.

SenderReminder.bat should read as:

cd C:\xampp\htdocs\vtigercrm
C:\xampp\php\php.exe SendReminder.php

intimateTaskStatus.bat should read as:

cd C:\xampp\htdocs\vtigercrm
C:\xampp\php\php.exe cron\intimateTaskStatus.php

cd will make sure that you have switched to the base directory before
executing the script

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team