[Vtigercrm-developers] meeting in Brescia

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 17 17:49:20 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks to Joe and Alberici for organizing this.   We are glad to have the opportunity to meet them and other community members around Milano and Brescia.

It will be good to hear from the community what you would like to see in vtiger CRM, and other concerns. Our next major release design goal is to encourage a more collaborative development, and enable plugNplay model to add/remove modules. I'll be presenting our plans on this and look forward to getting your feedback.

Regards,

Sreenivas
vtiger

---- On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote ----

Hello all,

Part of the vtiger italian and spanish community will be holding a
vtigerCRM event in Brescia (Italy) on Saturday 25th of Agost.
vtiger representation will also be there as a scale in their Europe trip
(thank you Sreenivas)
Alberici and I will hold a small speach about our vision of vtigerCRM
I will give more details of the event shortly, this note is just to let
everybody know what we are planning so you can organize a visit to us if
possible. We are very interested in meeting as many community members as
possible.

Any questions or suggestions about things you would like us to talk
about in the speaches is welcome. Obviously we will make information public.

I'll keep informed.

Joe
TSolucio