[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Aug 6 11:19:05 PDT 2007

Hello,

I would like somebody on the vtiger team to contact me and tell me what
to do.
I am recieveing signs of "get out of here" and I don't know if it is
just me that is understanding the wrong message.
If it is the correct message, could you please be clear and tell it to
me straight, I can leave if you want me to, no problem, no regret.
I am willing to play by your rules, but I need to know what those rules are.
I still believe we could get farther together, but if you don't, it's OK.

Thank you.
Joe. TSolucio