[Vtigercrm-developers] Developer Articles - Your Wish list

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 29 20:48:50 PDT 2006

Hello,

Special thanks to Michel JACQUEMES, Joe Bordes, Dennis Grant, Minnie, Fathi, MMBrich, Richie & vtiger developer community for creating very useful articles on vtiger CRM development.

So far we have added the following topics in our Developer Zone in Wiki:

API Documentation
UI Types for Fields
Creating New Module
Creating New Fields in Existing Modules
Creating User Specific Related Lists
Creating Dashboards
Adding Dashboards
Translating vtiger CRM
Merging a Local Working Copy of vtiger CRM to a New SVN Release
Down the road, I am expecting more developers will join the vtiger development and it will be very essential for us to add many more topics to make our Developer Zone a reliable resource for the new developers. Also our developer zone should cater to the needs of developers with a different skill set.

Please let me know Articles that add more value to the existing list.

To kick start I have listed the following Wish list:

1. How to create new theme?

2. How to create PDF file for Quotes, Orders, & Invoices?

3. How to write SOAP methods for all modules?

Let us know your wish list. Once we have a wish list it is easy to figure out writing articles

Share your thoughts..

Cheers,
Gopal

---