[Vtigercrm-developers] Accounts don't import

Tim Smith smith.timsmith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:31:24 PDT 2006

We have confirmed this problem.  If you are trying to save the import
definition as a template you will get an error displayed in the browser.
Something similar to this:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2006-09-29
11:15:45'', ''2006-09-29 11:15:45'', '1')' at line 1

We may be able to fix it today but it depends on scheduling.  In any case,
don't save as a template and you should be good to go.

Tim (OnwealdTim)

Tim Smith
Onweald, Inc.
http://www.onweald.com