[Vtigercrm-developers] Patches for v5.0

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Sat Sep 23 09:14:54 PDT 2006

I have recently added some patches against v5.0 to fix issues into
the forums (http://forums.vtiger.com/viewforum.php?f=55). I thought
about where best to put them, as I didn't want them sitting in
multiple places... I thought the forums would give the best community
exposure.

I know the Trac is really the best location for these types of
issues, but I have noticed a few Trac items getting closed with no
fixes being implemented. I am hopeful that by posting in the forums,
I will be helping more people, and encouraging others in the
community to provide patches, fixes, and testing.

If anyone would like to propose a better mechanism to ensure the
patches have better community visibility and ensure the developers
don't mistakenly close the issues (which are two problems I see with
Trac currently), then please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian