[Vtigercrm-developers] How to handle feature integrations for 5.1?

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Wed Sep 20 10:12:24 PDT 2006

Hello!

I want to know how to handle feature submissions given by various vtiger users into the 5.0.0 trunk.
Is there any specific process that needs to be followed?
The reason for the question is this :-
We need to determine what all features should go into 5.1.
For this to happen, we need to
have a list of features that the users are willing to submit so that those
 features become part of the 5.1.

 Now, how do we keep track of these?

How to ensure that the users do not step on each other's toes?

I am sure someone will have this experience out there.
I am willing to learn.

Richie