[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm5 released

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:17:29 PDT 2006

I agree Tim, I only advocated moving bugs from a version of 5.0-RC
because it's an interim release and unsupported at this time.

The milestone is the release the bug is going to be fix in, obviously
any unfix bugs with a milestone of 5.0 have missed the boat at this
point and their milestone should be reassigned so that you know when
you can expect a fix for those issues.