[Vtigercrm-developers] Support Tickets

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Sep 12 02:48:28 PDT 2006

Hi Joseph,

I am responsable of the TTTimecards project which associates timecards
to the support tickets. I find this idea very interesting and will
implement the "total time taken" with no problem. As for the progress
bar I need to know how you would measure the progress:

- some subject percentage value
- total time spent repect of total time that "should" be spent
- others?

Joe