[Vtigercrm-developers] merging the wikis

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 11 04:18:39 PDT 2006

Thanks for responding. Man, you are getting difficult to reach by telephone nowadays.

Richie

---- Matthew Brichacek<mmbrich at fosslabs.com> wrote ----

  You could keep them separated too, use mediawiki for the user wiki and
trac for the developer wiki. I like using trac for the devel wiki
because it's more integrated with the rest of the developer environment.
Honestly though, I've barely read either one of them so it really
doesn't make any diff to me.

Matt