[Vtigercrm-developers] [SPAM-Bayesian] - Re: 5 GA validation and changes in trac. - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Fathi Boudra fboudra at free.fr
Fri Sep 8 07:00:35 PDT 2006

hi,

> Do we have any wiki type document in trac to track such patches, if so
> kindly let me know so that i can update that in future, i coud'nt find such
> doc in http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi.

no, we don't have such wiki document. A solution, is to add a wiki page, that
we must update manually. A better solution is to keep track like said jeff in
the trac bug tracker and add a new ticket type (atm we have
defect/enhance/task) to easily follow patch submission. Unfortuntely, there's
just one problem: there isn't anonymous access. We can allow new ticket to
anonymous to resolve ?

cheers,

Fathi