[Vtigercrm-developers] 5 GA validation and changes in trac.

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 08:32:16 PDT 2006

Dennis Grant wrote:
> Can I get confirmation on which of my patches made it in to 5 GA?

We've been trying to steer away from patches, bug reports and feature
requests via mailing lists. We had real difficulties managing such traffic
before.

The trac instance and the repository changelog are the appropriate
medium for submitting and monitoring these issues.

If you haven't already, please file a trac ticket for each of your
patches, and attach the diff to the relevant svn branch e.g.
vtigercrm/trunk.