[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger5: Outlook, Office, and Thunderbird Plugins for TESTING

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Sat Sep 2 15:48:03 PDT 2006

Dear Gopal,
i have asked for "private" testers on french community (only 1 answer !)
I use snapshot from svn & office 2007, my french tester use the vtiger
CRM package you provide on the mail & office 2000

This is a small feedback for outlook :
It's seem there is a problem with dates & time sometimes ex : my task
start at 30/12/1899 due date 30/12/1899
For the calendar, it's correct for me, but my tester have the date &
time problem here and not on tasks.

The problem is may be time format, here we don't use AM/PM.

ex :

Meeting Outlook from 10h00 to 19h00 give in Vtiger 10:00 AM – 11:50 PM

Meeting Outlook from 19h00 to 20h30 give in Vtiger 7:00 PM – 11:50 PM

On homepage, Upcoming activity are not on chronologic list.

We have alway problem with accents.

My "synctask" have worked first time, but now thebutton is disabled.

More feedback later.
Regards,
Aïssa