[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm nubee

Gregory Machin gregory.machin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:32:54 PST 2006

Hi All.
I'm trying to install my, vtiger 5.0.2 from the tgz file..
and I get the following on the finish step ....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 64 bytes) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 1656

Im using Fedora Core 6 64_bit
AMD Turion 64 3Hz
1Gig Ram
apache 2.2.3
php 5.1.6

php.ini ...
<snip>
max_execution_time = 300     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in second
max_input_time = 60     ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing
memory_limit = 512M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume
</snip>

I started out memory_limit = 32M then 64M then 128M then got peeved
and set it to 512M
and still the same error..

I have played with all the setting I know and have used to resolve,
similar problems before ..
I'm stumped ...

please help

Many thanks