[Vtigercrm-developers] example does not work

gabor g.un at freemail.hu
Tue Nov 21 06:19:02 PST 2006

hi

> The second value of your insert is an empty string. It
should be a
> numeric value obtained from the function
getUniqueID("vtiger_field").
Actually it is enough if you issue this query in mysql. I
have used this query in mysql and it always assigns a unique
value there.

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Creating_New_Fields_in_Existing_Modules
> > does not work for me.
> > I have installed vTiger 5.2.0 on Linux box.
> > I put this query:
> > "insert into vtiger_field values( 4, '',
> > 'event_time','vtiger_login_hist', 2, 5, 'event_time',
> > 'Event', 0, 0, 0,100, 2, 5, 1, 'DT~O',  1,  0, 'BAS' );"
> > vtiger_login_hist is my prop table., event_time is one of
> > its field.

A legjobb AKCIÓS utazások oldala - Budavár Tours
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,99401,161631/click.prm