[Vtigercrm-developers] example does not work

mikozod hozza g.un at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 20 15:14:30 PST 2006

Hello,

 I would need help why the example at
http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Creating_New_Fields_in_Existing_Modules
does not work for me.
I have installed vTiger 5.2.0 on Linux box.
I put this query:
"insert into vtiger_field values( 4, '',
'event_time','vtiger_login_hist', 2, 5, 'event_time',
'Event', 0, 0, 0,100, 2, 5, 1, 'DT~O',  1,  0, 'BAS' );"
vtiger_login_hist is my prop table., event_time is one of
its field.
Then I got some error when visiting a certain Contact:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function Move() on a
non-object in
/var/www/vtigercrm/include/database/PearDatabase.php "
This error comes from query_result function.
When I switched on debugging info it was seen that result
parameter received here was empty.
Actually I don't know what I made wrong.
The whole purpose of my experiment would be to have a
proprietary field on Contacts/More information.
I hope some one can help me here.

br,

Gabor

KGFB-2007 az Első Online Alkusztól! Kösse nálunk újra kötelező biztosítását!
Az összes biztosító egy helyen, Online kedvezmények, egyszerű ügymenet.
http://www.netrisk.hu