[Vtigercrm-developers] Forum Moderation

Nithya nithya at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 1 22:27:08 PST 2006

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your mail and valuable input.

We have been off late taking the operation of moving some of  our posts(issues) from forums to bugtrac as far as possible so that it is ticketed for developers' attention as soon as possible. Once we move it there, we lock these posts, so that the status of the issue can be seen in the trac itself.

We have successfully completed moving all code contributions  and most of the other posts into HOw to's section of our WiKi Documentation  and locked it in forums.We are trying to maintain only general discussions in the main forums so that the forums are not flooded ,making our job simpler.

To lock a forum post, it can be done only by those with moderator priviliges.However, we will try and put a message as the last post , as you have rightly suggested.

And terribly sorry for the spam posts which you have had to cut off. We are trying desperately to do away with these unwarranted posts!

Please keep in touch with us.

Best Regards
Nithya