[Vtigercrm-developers] email tracking and list enforcement

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Tue May 23 13:28:57 PDT 2006

I'm not real sure what Richies plan is moving forward, he wrote me this
AM and asked me to put the email tracking stuff in but I declined
because we are still in feature freeze and because I wanted opinions on
list management (not to mention I am still busy with webmails stuff).

So IOW, I dunno, if I get the thumbs up to add it to v5 then I will,
otherwise I will wait until the next window opens up and do what I can
to merge it in then.

As far as list management, we're on the same page, currently if the user
clicks on the "Unsubscribe from all campaigns" link in the unsub page
they will have the contactdetails.emailoptout flag set and never be
emailed again from vtiger.

Matt