[Vtigercrm-developers] tab builder.

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Tue May 23 12:06:30 PDT 2006

Most of what is needed to build a tab and the associated fields is part
of the DB (in 4.x anyways).  I would like to propose the idea of a
generic tab builder in 5.x.  I almost went ahead and wrote this for 4.x
but I resisted the temptation since 5.x is about to have the freeze
lifted.  Anyways, if it's still possible in 5.x I would like to start
exploring the idea.  I know in 4.x there were some block description
things that would need to be put into the DB (and if that was done
dynamic blocks would be a snap :).

Does anyone have ideas, objections, known limitations, etc for a feature
like this in 5.x?

matt