[Vtigercrm-developers] gettext in V5

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:15:59 PDT 2006

ok, richie, I understand you.

but we can do baby steps in preparing the infraestructure for 5.0.1

the first baby step is to just create a folder called 'locale' in the
root of vtiger.

can you do this ?
(it will not affect in nothing to the current code)

maybe you can put a readme.txt that says:
"this folder will be use for future gettext system translations"

si ?

/sak