[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger Developer Document.

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands werk at r2g.nl
Wed May 10 08:24:52 PDT 2006

HI Manilal and Dome C.,

It depends on what you want to add.
I have implemented several small items for customers specific questions, I
just simple add an new directory to the directory 'modules' and kept every
item in that directory. Even documenting in that place what I change on the
core itself.
That worked for me. So any report is done completly on it's own way, only
didn't had the time to implement it into reports yet.

regards, Remco