[Vtigercrm-developers] Integrated Latest phpSysInfo 2.5.2 RC2

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Wed May 3 18:02:02 PDT 2006

Hello,

We have tested the latest version of phpSysInfo 2.5.2 RC2 with v5 development build. Some of the long pending issue related to System Configuration information in Window OS has been fixed. We have also tested the same in RedHat and it is working fine. I would like to request you all test it in various other Linux versions, particularly BSD and post your findings.

FYI, you can check out (cvs co) the latest v5 source and test the System Configuration link available under Settings page.

Regards,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com