[Vtigercrm-developers] postgres support in v5

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue May 2 23:18:43 PDT 2006

Hail JeffK!

Nex time I will be ultra-careful while writing in presence of the versioning guru! :-)

Coming to brasstacks,

Is Allan going to be solo on this or is Joel joining him?
If any of you guys could tell me how to get a PostGres setup running, I could try and get a setup ready for testing it on the same locally over here when time permits.

Let me know if I need to do anything.

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it.

Richie

---- Jeff Kowalczyk<jtk at yahoo.com> wrote ----

  Joel Rydbeck wrote:
> It looks like you're going solo on the front end of this. I'm guessing
> this relegates Jeff and I to testing. Once you're ready I'll do a quick
> pass on testing and can open PostgreSQL bugs. I'm guessing the vTiger
> team will signal us if they find any MySQL bugs.
>
> Let me know how you want bugs filed.

I'd say keep using bug #752. The only irrelevant part is that there
probably won't be a branch created.