[Vtigercrm-developers] postgres support in v5

Joel Rydbeck Joel.Rydbeck at nubrek.com
Tue May 2 14:59:24 PDT 2006

Allan,

It looks like you're going solo on the front end of this.  I'm guessing this relegates Jeff and I to testing.  Once you're ready I'll do a quick pass on testing and can open PostgreSQL bugs.  I'm guessing the vTiger team will signal us if they find any MySQL bugs.

Let me know how you want bugs filed.

Regards,

- Joel