[Vtigercrm-developers] postgres support in v5

Joel Rydbeck Joel.Rydbeck at nubrek.com
Tue May 2 11:46:22 PDT 2006

Richie,

Do you want to create a branch for us to check changes into?  How would you like to see this play out?

The PostgreSQL changes have typically been widespread.  If you're ok with helping merge changes back into the truck, we could get the bulk of the changes in to a branch, merge it in, and then bug fix from there.

Allan / Jeff, do you guys want to communicate directly via email to coordinate?  Mine is joel.rydbeck(-at-) nubrek.com

Regards,

- Joel