[Vtigercrm-developers] [LANCER] UI Update : Tax & Discounts in Invoice

Mickie mickie at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 29 23:09:49 PDT 2006

Dear Team,

i hope with this new model all will be satisfied. i am also like this new model.
I want just let you know that for this model we cannot alter theexisting code where as we need to design and implement this model whichmay need some time. so there may be a bit delay to provide this model.

Thanks
Mickie

----saint at vtiger.com wrote ----

  Hi all,

Some people requested Tax to be calculated individually for eachproducts and some requested Tax to be calculated for whole total. So,to address major styles, we are planning to give an option in theinvoice UI, where the user can select either the individual tax model,or global tax model. The screenshots are attached with this mail.
The discount, tax settings can be shown via a Layer Pop UI, which willbe shown when the [...] link is clicked.

Please evaluate and send in your suggestions. (just ignore the pricenumbers and calculations)

Individual Tax for each product

Global Tax for Nett / Discounted Total