[Vtigercrm-developers] should we update to latest version of adodb?

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 16 01:06:21 PDT 2006

Hi,

Ever since vtiger project started, I was maintaining a list of third party packages internally and updating during release time. I thought, it is better make it public so that developer community can update mailing list with the latest changes.

Refer to the following link in Wiki for more details:

http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Third_Party_Software

Please let me know if there are any latest updates to the packages that we have bundled other than SugarCRM  :-)

Cheers,
Gopal

---------------------------------------
S.S.G.Gopal
Skype: sripadag
Toll Free: +1 877 788 4437
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

----richie at vtiger.com wrote ----

Hi!

We are using adodb-4.55 now in vtigercrm5. adodb-4.90 is available now.
Anyone has any ideas on what the new features are and whether we should upgrade?

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt