[Vtigercrm-developers] errors in 4.2.4

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:03:22 PDT 2006

That was never targeted at 4.2.4.  Hopefully it can be resolved by
4.2.5.  I work on it periodically (and I'm pretty sure I made a couple
of checkins... I must have used ref instead of refs), but anyone is
free to do what they can.

If anyone want to work on it and doesn't have commit access, checkout
the latest code using SVN, make your changes, create a patch and
attach it to that bug (or #70 as they appear to be dups).  I'll make
sure to look over and check any patches in right away.  On a side note
it's better to make several small patches often rather then waiting
and making one large one.