[Vtigercrm-developers] daily tests

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 14 09:52:16 PDT 2006

Nice of you to respond so fast.
I am hesitant to update the vtiger.com demo simply because I do not know
how to do it. If you can share the update script then I think we are game to go.

I still might require that trac server machine for the demo just in case.
Let me check with my team here and get back. Ok?

Richie

---- Matthew Brichacek<mmbrich at fosslabs.com> wrote ----

  I sure can, but I think Sergio has the right idea with an updated demo,
this gives people a chance to do testing without having to be gurus at
setting the CRM up, wider audience :). I've set up a demo updater that
updates our 4.x demo server every night, we could build off of that if
you want, its very simple really.
I personally dont see much of a need for hourly tars when you can have
the real time goodies you get from SVN instead. The SVN instructions on
the trac wiki are clear enough that even noobs shouldn't have too many
problems.

Also, if you dont want the vtiger.com demo updated we could always put
up the devel demo on the trac server or I can get another one up and
running to isolate the demo in its own vserver if you would rather.

Matt