[Vtigercrm-developers] more default dashboards?

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Wed Jun 14 01:08:15 PDT 2006

Hi Minnie,

1/ AVG time between first meeting with a lead and quotes
by team and user
(asked by lot of users)

The goal is to know the the average time, + more long time, + more short
time, between the first call/meeting with a customer (lead), and a
product sold for him.
Lot of persons have reported to me : "it's really the minimum feature
for a CRM".
In future, we can use this kind of datas to make forecast, leads by
month * time required to transform / avg sell by contacts ;-)

8/ AVG meeting to catch a customer by user
Is like (1) but here the goal is to know the elapsed time between lead creation and lead conversion.

3/ AVG time to answer a ticket by supporter
the average time by quarter 4h, 8h, 12h... The goal is to have an idea of support speed quality. How many time take my tehcnician to answer a question.

4/ AVG time to close a ticket by supporter
Same thing than point 3, but here the goal is to estimate the time to close a ticket and to see if the support is performant.

5/ Best sellers
Products the more sold. We can think to : more solds this moth, more sold everytimes. And to present the 10 best sellers.

8/ AVG meeting to catch a customer by user
How many time/expenses (call, visits) my team/my employees need to catch a customer.

Thanks Minnie,

Aïssa