[Vtigercrm-developers] more default dashboards?

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Tue Jun 13 06:14:43 PDT 2006

Hi,
few ideas :
1/ AVG time between first meeting with a lead and quotes
by team and user
(asked by lot of users)

2/ Ticket category
3/ AVG time to answer a ticket by supporter
4/ AVG time to close a ticket by supporter
5/ Best sellers
6/ Sales by user
7/ Sales by team
8/ AVG meeting to catch a customer by user
9/ Ticket by product

Other kind of cool feature, for modules like quotes, when i select an
account, display only the related contact on the contact select popup.
Regards,
Aïssa