[Vtigercrm-developers] Tasks worked upon in the coming days

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 13 00:52:03 PDT 2006

Hi!

In the coming days, we are going to work on the following :-

a) Automated UI Testing
b) Adding Last Viewed and Group Allocation View to Home Page
c) Combining Activities into the Calendar. We do not plan to have any separate view for Activities. All of them will be in the Calendar.

d) Security Audit Implementation. This is to keep track of who has done what activity. This will have a tremendous performance impact hence will be made optional.

e) More default Dashboards as in the 4.2.3 Cumulative Statistics link
f)  There might be a revamp of the installation screens.

g) Bug fixing

This is the scope of development for now. The rest will only be UI and Usability enhancements.

We have been working on the following :-

a) User Related List
b) Getting User Edit/Del info from the database

c) Integrating Google Maps
d) API doc-addition

e) Bug Fixing

>From now on , I am going to share all these with you on a daily basis. All the street-talk here will be shared with you .
Feel free to share your views.

I had been told this earlier too but did not do it. It certainly was not a decision not to do so just did not do
it as I under-estimated the importance of this.

I would request all of you to share your views so that we can have a good discussion.

Richie