[Vtigercrm-developers] trac spam #1291

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:33:58 PDT 2006

Another one showed up today as well.

I hate to make it harder to create tickets but requiring logins may at
least increase the quality of tickets.  If we can make registration an
automated process then getting a login won't be too much on an
inconvenience.

An alternate may be to give a couple people permission to delete
tickets, so we can at least keep the visibility of spam down.