[Vtigercrm-developers] Translations

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Tue Jun 6 06:13:07 PDT 2006

Translations problems ;-)

Critical : The button save in "My preferences" not work with french lang.

For each Tab "More information" in detail view.

Critical : The link (url) is translated, exemple in Campaigns we have :
http://127.0.0.1/vtbeta/index.php?action=CallRelatedList&module=*
Campagnes*   &record=121&parenttab=Marketing
and obtain an hacking attempt.

When i'm on tab relatedlist :
The tab names are now in english,
The modules names are in enlish,
All the button "Add new..." are in english,
Only the table header are translated.

Module dashboard :
By default all is translated.
But if i click on any link, all is in english.
In fact, only dashboard home is translated.

Module report :
The table header (field names) are not translated on report display and
exports PDF/XLS

Left panel "Actions" :
All have to be translate.

On custom field creation :
index.php?module=Settings&action=SettingsSubMenu&type=CustomField&parenttab=Settings
The module names have to be translated.

On picklist settings :
index.php?module=Settings&action=PickList&parenttab=Settings
Same thing, the module name have to be translated.

On default field permission :
index.php?module=Users&action=DefaultFieldPermissions&parenttab=Settings
The field name have to be translated

On profiles privilèges :
index.php?module=Users&action=profilePrivileges&return_action=ListProfiles&parenttab=Settings&mode=edit&profileid=4
Module names, Field names, actions have to be translated.

On OrgSharingDetailView :
Button add privilege have to be translated,
Rules pop up and fields too

Iventory notification :
index.php?module=Users&action=listinventorynotifications&parenttab=Settings
The term Tool on table header have to be translated

Critical : Company information :
The bug with ' persist. My company address : 52 bd Jeanne d'Arc.
How to have my company address in vtiger crm ?

Module calendar :
Repeat type have to be translated.
Daily, weekly, monthly have no signification here.
The term "view" for hour view and list view have to be translated

Module Activites :
On list view, call/meeting/task have to be translated or changed for image.
On editview same thing + repeat.

Critical : Some "Ajax" save button not work.

Critical : On some module the tag cloud system display an hacking
attempt, i think it's due to a module name translation.

Character set is not displyed on html source.

Critical : Character problem with announce and accents.

Chat not work, when i press "enter" i go to the home page.

To be continued....