[Vtigercrm-developers] Offering developement assistance for 4.2.x series

Matjaz.Slak at atol.si Matjaz.Slak at atol.si
Tue Jun 6 02:21:08 PDT 2006

Hello vTiger team!

I am from a CRM services company. We do CRM/sales consulting for SMB
companies and as an aditional service to our customers provide a hosted
CRM solution (based on vTiger, of course).

For this we've done quite some tuning/fixing of the vTiger 4.2.3 code. I
strongly agree with others on this mailing list that we should continue to
support the 4.x stream, as customers will be very slow to migrate to 5.x.

I would like to offer our help in maintaining the 4.x stream. We would
like to actively participate in the community developement, and can also
help in organizational and requirements/usability area - we have a lot of
feedback from our customers on what they would like to have in a CRM
solution.

Also I see you're looking for somone to help with handling the 4.2.x
releases. I would be glad to help.

Please, let me know how we can become a member of the vTiger developement
community.

Matjaz Slak
Atol d.o.o.