[Vtigercrm-developers] list management

Nolan Andres nolan at peaceworks.ca
Mon Jun 5 12:14:09 PDT 2006

For anyone else watching this thread, I've sent the code to Matt to have
a look at, provide comments on, and possibly (?) use with his stuff as
noted for 5.1. If he feels it should be contributed, then I'll proceed
from there.

If anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to provide the same set of
code for other eyes to view as well...

peace,
nokes